LEGAL ONE Express: Interactive Webinar Series 20-21
We know that getting out of your district isn't always easy. That’s why we are pleased to offer this comprehensive and interactive series of one-hour school law webinars on timely issues. Each webinar will include a brief overview of the latest developments in select areas of school law, followed by a Q & A. Each webinar will be held from 3:30 - 4:30 pm (*or until 4:40 pm for CLE eligible events) and will also be archived for later review by participants. Accessible within 30 minutes of registration (see confirmation email for access link).
Purchase these as a bundle or individually (including archived webinars).
Individual Webinars = $40
Buy All 11 Webinars = $330
1. 8/26/20: Addressing HIB in Turbulent Times: What Every ABS Needs to Know
2. 9/15/20: Legal Liability and Lessons Learned from Reopening
3. 10/22/20: Developing Support Plans for At-Risk Students
4. 11/10/20: Implicit Bias, Disproportionality and the Law
5. 12/15/20: Evaluating the Role of the SRO and School Security Personnel
6. *1/12/21: Gifted Education in New Jersey • The Strengthening Gifted Education Act - What’s New, What's Remains and What Will Be?
7. 2/9/21: Addressing Conduct Away From School Grounds for Students and Staff
8. 3/16/21: Bringing It All Together: A Systemic Approach to Student Safety
9. *4/13/21: Human Resources: New Requirements, Best Practices and the Law
10. 5/11/21: You Can't Make This #$%^& Up! - School Law Horror Stories and Lessons to Be Learned
11. 6/15/21: Legal Issues in Student Health
11 webinars for all levels of school staff have been specially crafted for the 2020-21 school year. Each webinar can be purchased individually or bundled all together at a discounted rate. Each session is 60 or 70* minutes long and is accessible within 30 minutes of registration (see confirmation email for access link).
*Events noted with an asterisk are from 3:30 - 4:40 pm and are approved for 1.3 NJ Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits.