LEGAL ONE's School Law Express: Attorney Webinar Series 20-21
The School Law Express Attorney Webinar Series is a series of eight 70-minute webinars designed to inform school attorneys, administrators, principals, supervisors and directors of important updates in the ever changing area of school law for the 2020-21 school year. Webinars will be broadcast live from 12:00 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. and will be archived for review at a later, more convenient time for the program registrant. Webinars will be accessible within 30 minutes of registration. Each webinar can be purchased individually or bundled together at a discounted rate and is approved for 1.3 NJ Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits.
This series includes:
1. 10/29/20: What's New in School Law? Fall 2020
2. 11/19/20: What's New in HIB Law?
3. 12/16/20: The Legal Ethics of Internal Investigations
4. 1/14/21: What's New in Tenure & Seniority Law?
5. 2/11/21: What's New in School Employment Law?
6. 3/11/21: What's New in School Official Ethics Law?
7. 4/15/21: What's New in School Law? Spring 2021
8. 5/13/21: What's New in Student Safety and Student Rights?
The cost of each individual webinar is $40. Attendees can bundle all eight webinars at a reduced total cost of $240.
Please feel free to contact LEGALONE@njpsa.org with any program questions or for more information. Purchase orders can be sent to FEAsupport@njpsa.org
Click here to Sign In & Access your Online Content. Available 30 minutes after successful registration. Also included in Confirmation emails.