LEGAL ONE EXPANDED School Law Express: Attorney Webinar Series 19-20
In light of the new provision allowing all attorney CLE credits to be completed online, LEGAL ONE is now offering an Expanded School Law Express Attorney Webinar Series. This series of ten one-hour webinars designed to inform school attorneys, administrators, principals, supervisors and directors of important updates in the ever changing area of school law. Webinars will be broadcast live from 12:00 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. and will be archived for review at a later, more convenient time for the program registrant.
- October 10, 2019: What's New In School Law? (Fall 2019 Update)
- November 13, 2019: What's New in HIB Law?
- December 19, 2019: School Attorney Ethics 101
- January 16, 2020: What's New in Tenure and Seniority Law?
- February 12, 2020: What's New in School Employment Law?
- March 18, 2020: School Official Ethics Update
- April 3, 2020: COVID-19 and the Schools: What School Attorneys Need to Know
- April 14, 2020: Human Resources: New Requirements, Best Practices and the Law
- April 23, 2020: What's New in School Law? (Spring 2020)
- May 20, 2020: What's New in Student Safety and Student Rights?
The cost of each individual webinar is $40. Attendees can bundle all 10 webinars at a reduced total cost of $360
Each session is 70 minutes long, eligible for 1.2 NJ ad 1.0 PA CLE Credits, and accessible within 30 minutes of registration.