LEGAL ONE Express: Interactive Webinar Series 21-22
We know that getting out of your district isn't always easy. That’s why we are pleased to offer this comprehensive and interactive series of one-hour school law webinars on timely issues. Each webinar will include a brief overview of the latest developments in select areas of school law, followed by a Q & A. Each webinar will be held from 3:30 - 4:30 pmand will also be recorded for later review on-demand by participants. See confirmation emails for access links.
Purchase these as a bundle or individually (including archived webinars).
Individual Webinars = $40
Buy All 11 Webinars = $330
1. 9/1/21: HIB and the Return to School
2. 9/21/21: Student 1st Amendment Rights in Light of the June 2021 U.S. Supreme Court Decision
3. 10/21/21: Developing Support Plans for At-Risk Students
4. 11/9/21: Implicit Bias, Disproportionality and the Law
5. 12/16/21: Schools and Law Enforcement Working Together
6. 1/19/21: Gifted Education in New Jersey • The Strengthening Gifted Education Act - What’s New, What's Remains and What Will Be?
7. 2/17/22: Student Confidentiality: Who Gets to Know What and When
8. 3/15/22: Bringing It All Together: A Systemic Approach to Student Safety
9. 4/5/22: Human Resources: New Requirements, Best Practices and the Law
10. 5/12/22: You Can't Make This #$%^& Up! - School Law Horror Stories and Lessons to Be Learned
11. 6/9/22: Summertime and Legal Liability
11 webinars for all levels of school staff have been specially crafted for the 2020-21 school year. Each webinar can be purchased individually or bundled all together at a discounted rate. Each session is 60 minutes long. Unique live event access links per session are included in the Confirmation Letter emails sent immediately upon registration. On-Demand recordings are accessible within 30 minutes of registration via the link included in the Confirmation Letter email.
Contact LEGALONE@njpsa.org with questions or for more information. Purchase orders can be sent to FEAsupport@njpsa.org